Topband: TF4M

Jo, YC0LOW yc0low at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 20:47:13 PST 2009

Hi Merv,
On the contrary, at my location, all I can hear is only QRN
except some rare weak signals from JAs and UA0s.Top band still
didn't give much fun to me during local SR and SS. But, I will
continue to be present everyday during this TB season. I have
finished to prepare RX loop antennas as per guidance from Rick,
N6RK to fight the severe noise.
Hoping condx are gonna be better in the future days and I will be
able to catch the TF4M.
Tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW