Topband: ANC-4 and MFJ-1026 Comparison

Markus Hansen mkve7ca at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:35:36 PST 2009

Hi Peter:

Thank your for response regarding the ANC-4 and MFJ-1026.  You made a very
good point and something we should never over look, (I will make it clearler
on my web site) about TONS of variables.  Every ham radio installation is
different from another's!.  So what works for you and me may produce
different results if someone else incorporates the same set up at their
location.

And it is also important to realize that Lab testing of equipment as
important as it is, and I am an ardent believer in Lab testing, is different
than real world situations with equipment connected to real antenna's.

SP7HT,  Tadek,  just sent me an email regarding his experience using the
ANC-4 and I have asked him to forward it to TOBAND as it is worthwhile
information for those who use noise cancellers.

What I appreciate about the TOPBAND community is the willingness to share
their real world experiences and *experiments* regarding 160 meters, *instead
of casual observations.*  Let's keep it that way!

Markus  VE7CA

Markus Hansen
VE7CA,   North Vancouver, BC  CANADA
Web site:  http://www.shelbrook.com/~ve7ca/