Topband: JT1CO QSL

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Dec 16 14:37:21 PST 2009

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:30:40 -0600, David Raymond wrote:

>Topband enthusiasts. . .in that past 24 hours Chak has posted his
>recent QSOs on LoTW including the recent 160m NA QSOs.

And TX3A Qs were on LOTW before they left the island!

Wouldn't it be nice if we could help topbanders in remote locations
use LOTW rather than figure out how to mail them various currencies
for postage?  I don't know about the rest of you, but there are MANY
other things I'd rather do with my spare cash.

73,

Jim K9YC