Topband: Sunspots increase gud/bad for 160m?

Henrik Weiss oz1ing at mail.dk
Tue Dec 22 00:18:45 PST 2009

Hello,
Recent observations also points to the solar wind being a factor amongst
all the rest.

The conception seems to be the higher speed the better. See this first
link where ZL3IX had good condx. to EU - solar wind is approaching 450
kms/hr. around Dec. 19th.

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ace/MAG_SWEPAM_7d.html [http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ace/MAG_SWEPAM_7d.html]

General explanationon Solar wind.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_wind [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_wind]