Topband: FO8RZ on top band

f5phw at free.fr f5phw at free.fr
Tue Dec 22 20:08:40 PST 2009

Hi everybody

I will try to be QRV tomorrow early (0500 local time) for me arround 1500Z on top band.

I will call on 1831 +- qrm and listen on 1824 +- QRM.

Hope to be heard in NA and JA.

If top band doesn't work, I will go on 80 and after on 30 with Europe.

Best 73 cand merry xmas.

FO8RZ Phil

http://f5phw.chez.com/