Topband: Europrean SDR on 160M

Jacques RAMBAUD f6bki at orange.fr
Tue Dec 29 13:37:07 PST 2009

Frank  thank you for the details , I knew it was possible but I tougth there
was some latency and it was not as easy as you describe it.
I also understand that you can also run a remote station even quite far from
your QTH making DX easier . This is becoming a completely different game .
I think we cannot avoid technology to develop but it looks like a real
danger for our Hobby.
I would like to hear other opinions on this subject . As ARRL DXCC people
express any opinions on this ?
73
Jacques F6BKI