Topband: EY8MM/K4ZW on Top

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh nodir.ey8mm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 01:05:21 EST 2009

Our activity on 160/80 meters is over. My logs been updated on my Web page
Search section and LOTW.

This January I made 2,136 QSO. (1,593 on 160 meters). 225 QSO's were made
with USA on the Topband and 21 with Canada. This figures includes some
dupes.

I am happy to report and that I worked 11 new ones on 160 and 2 on 80
meters.

Ken EY8/K4ZW made over 2,500 QSOs. Detailed statistics is not available but
all these QSOs will be uploaded on LOTW when Ken returns home.

I would like to thank all supporters and we are happy than Topband condition
was helpfull.

Station is already disassembled and brought back home. 73! de K4ZW and
EY8MM.

Regards,

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM