Topband: Difficult rxing in contest environments in EU

LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad la5he at otterstad.dk
Thu Feb 5 10:11:50 EST 2009

>From my experiences many times its better to leave far from them ->
of course "with the puck" :) instead of conflicts. As I heard in these
cases even it not help to ask them for QSY or so...

Very wise !   I never understood why somebody stick to one single frequency,
when we have VFOs !!!  hi

AND more often than not, there is plenty of clear frequencies higher in the
band.  I remember K3ZO as somebody who always was always from the crowds
And was easy to work for that reason. I think his results over the years
speak for themselves.

73  Rag  LA5HE