Topband: Sending your call after report

k7ca at infowest.com k7ca at infowest.com
Sun Feb 15 16:11:23 EST 2009

Hello,
  All my activity here in CE1 land is during the local summer months with lots of QRN.  If the calling station is not sure that I have his call right I prefer that he not give me a report until he hears the call correct from me.  If he gives a report I assume his call is correct. If he gives a report and then his call I assume that I have the call wrong if he is difficult copy. On 160 and 80 I always give the stations call again before the 73 because it is common for 2 or more stations to be giving reports when I am only working one station.  This seems to cut down on the number of bad qso's. 73, Al CE1/K7CA

QSL via NW7O
online log:
http://www.wilsonelectronics.com/k7ca/k7ca.php