Topband: Receiving beacon on 1836.36 kHz

on4ww on4ww at pandora.be
Thu Feb 19 15:22:56 EST 2009

Hi

Almost 3 years ago Eric K3NA tried an experiment using a reverse beacon to
check propagation.

I found it fascinating and fun to use Eric's Skype beacon.

I want to return a favor to Eric's pilot project on the Skype 160m beacon. I
think nobody as yet in Europe has actived such a beacon, enabling stations
across the big pond to listen to their own signal. The experiment starts
tonight, for about 10 days.

If you want to join in the fun, all details can be found at:
http://www.on4ww.be/on4ww160mbeacon.html

No moaning and groaning please, we went through this discussion before as
you can read on the above URL. The idea is to have FUN.

In case of a technical problem, complaints, flowers, pse address your
e-mail/comments directly at: on4ww at on4ww.be

73 - Mark - on4ww.