Topband: RF Emission Estimates

Uwe Könneker dl8obf at t-online.de
Sun Feb 22 13:34:37 EST 2009

Rick,

in DL there is a requirement to prepare a "self-declaration" if you are
running more than 10 Watt ERP. The DARC has developed an xls-application
called "watt32".

> Has anyone else gone through something similar?  I've tried presenting
> antenna pattern diagrams, but they have no idea how to interpret those.
> Is
> there a standard way to estimate RF exposure levels in advance of actual
> construction and measurement?
>

> 73, Rick ZL2HAM

You can google for "Watt32" and "Selbsterklärung" and will receive plenty of
material, unfortunately most of that in German :-(.

Vy 73
     Uwe, DL8OBF