Topband: RE top band condx plus strange noise

K7lay at aol.com K7lay at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 12:28:52 EST 2009

The night before the contest started I also had a good opening into Eu plus
worked a new one CT3/om3bh.

I noticed the same warbling high pitched noise es thought perhaps it was
from my new K3.  It is annoying to me at times since it seems to find the  signal
I am listening to and then drifts back and forth over the signal.
Glad that it isn't coming from my K3.

Hope we more openings like the night described.  I wonder if it is
ducting(spotlight) or perhaps the Aurora oval had changed??

Bob K7lay near Port Orchard, WA.
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)