Topband: 160 to NA

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jan 24 16:59:37 EST 2009

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:50:36 +0100, LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad wrote:

>Cannot help thinking, that if more stations would listen more carefully
>instead of CQ-ing endlessly, there would be more DX-qsos !

YES! Over a period of several hours, I called a bunch of EU and SA stations
who were CQing endlessly and well above my noise level. Some were answering
callers fairly often, but many were not. I simply don't understand how some
of these guys can be SO STRONG, abiding by the rules for power, and still not
hear my 1.4 kW signal!

73,

Jim K9YC