Topband: New moderator

Tree tree at kkn.net
Thu Jul 16 08:00:36 PDT 2009

I wasn't going to say anything - but decided to mention that W4ZV has
decided to hand over the reflector to me.  I mention this for two reasons:

1. We all should thank Bill for his dedication to this forum for the past
years (something close to 13 years).

2. You should blame me, and not him, if your posting doesn't make it to the
list.

Bill and I have worked together occasionally on the moderation task.  When
he was on vacation, I would take over for him.  I don't expect there to be
significant changes in how the list is moderated with this change.

I'll perhaps work on some kind of document outlining my methods - although
they do vary sometimes depending on my mood.

I am sure someone will become offended by some action I take.  That just
goes with the job.  However, I will plan on not worrying about that and
just moving on.  If your post does not get approved - hopefully you will do
the same thing.

73 Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net