Topband: 160m DXCC QSLs

ROBERT FERGUSON gm3yts at btinternet.com
Mon May 25 08:41:11 PDT 2009

Field Checkers can NOT check 160m cards or deleted countries unless ARRL are present. So the only way to have cards checked is sending to ARRL HQ or at a Ham Convention where ARRL are present.

If you know anyone who is going to Friedrichshafen they can take your cards and have them checked or alternatively if you wait until The RSGB HF Convention in October then usually there is an ARRL rep there and we can check 160m cards.
I know several guys who are going to Freidrichshafen so if you Email me directly I can put you in touch and maybe they will help you out.

73 Rob GM3YTS
ARRL Field Checker