Topband: Gold Plated AC Outlets Accelerate W3UR's Quest for TB DXCC-300

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Mon Nov 2 04:43:54 PST 2009

My neighbor W3UR secretly installed several of these in his shack a few months ago.  He worked H44MY last month but I could't even hear him, and Bernie and I share the same antennas!

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=110-439&vReviewShow=

See Bernie's testimony below. Can anyone answer Bernie's question about a source for gold plated 220 volt outlets?

73
Frank
W3LPL