Topband: Gold Plated AC Outlets Accelerate W3UR's Quest for TB DXCC-300

Joe Wilkowski k8fc at k8fc.com
Mon Nov 2 06:28:22 PST 2009

Here is a testimonial to this wonderful receptacle taken from the website:

"I was looking for a type of an A/C socket that would limit amount of noise,
EMI and harmonics coming from the surrounding electrical circuits. Having
any type of resistance between in the power supply and electrical equipment
allows an eddy current to flow creating a magnets flux. The harmonics in the
third and fifth from this flux where causing the current and voltage wave to
be asinusoidal. The noise was too much for my y-flux capacitor to deliver
the necessary power to my amp. This plug would make all the differences in
the world."

I guess his Y-flux is fussy.