Topband: Gold Plated AC Outlets Accelerate W3UR's Quest for TB DXCC-300

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Nov 2 08:20:43 PST 2009

If you read the reviews of this gold plated outlet, you'll find that
nearly all of them were writen with their tongues firmly planted in
their cheeks.

Somewhere I have a photo of huge speaker cables in the window of a
high futility shop in Zurich, Switzerland. As I recall, a sign
listed them for about 300 Eu. Audio professionals, of course, know
better, but the consumer lunatic fringe actually buys this stuff!