Topband: TX3A this morning

Glenn Wyant va3dx at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 6 04:49:43 PST 2009

I woke up early and was sitting waiting for him to qsy
from 40 cw... he made the announcement to 160...

I was waiting to pounce...  I heard a loud carrier on
1830.5 and thought , oh theres someone tuning up on the
wrong freq...  wrong !  It  was  TX3A ... what a signal,
an honest 599 .... must have been his Sunset enhancement,
I was the second guy through today, for # 250 on TopBand...
at 0849 gmt....

Whatta hoot !

Glenn VA3DX

( city lot 40 by 125 - all with an Inv L - no bev's etc )

Subject: Re: Topband: TX3A this morning

TX3A had much better signals this morning, and less QSB.
It sounded on this end like he was hearing better today also.
I finally made the grade 2 minutes before my sunrise.
Good luck everyone.

73 Kirk K4RO