Topband: First JA !. . .NB report.

Lennart M lennart.michaelsson at telia.com
Sat Nov 7 04:46:06 PST 2009

Mike, VE9AA said:

Great condx here this morning.....

Mike also got some unwanted help just like me.

I must admit I was a bit upset when I asked Bill KH7XS to QSY for a SSB
contact which he and Merv KH7C did.
Both were peaking S8 at that time but someone in Europe kept on saying
"over". This fellow was weaker than Bill off the back of my RX antenna.
Thank you but I would rather work my own qso's - just like Mike and most
other hams.
Well, Bill and Merv kept on chatting for a while with Bill peaking S9 and
Merv about S8, best opening to Hawaii ever (in my ham life)
73 all
Len SM7BIC