Topband: Low Alpha Delta DX-A twin sloper BEST antenna here - howcan that be?

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 7 06:37:02 PST 2009

Mike:

1. Maybe the type of rocky ground is the reason.
2. Take down all the other wires and check the L (or T) by itself, still
using switchbox.
3. Take out the switchbox and just feed the antenna directly (still by
itself, no other wires)
4. If things are still bad then the problem probably has something to do
with your location.

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics
-------------- EnCase Certified Examiner ---------------