Topband: Ban condx last night

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Sat Nov 7 09:45:00 PST 2009

Loud EU signals here also last nite,  this AM was not as good as
yesterday by any means,  but interesting conditions,  I can copy
UA3, UA4, etc an hour and half after my sunrise,  still some 56
57 signals,  4X4DK, Ami was 449 here this morning,  first time
this season have been able to copy him,  A7 was on yesterday
with a good signal.
Needing Zone 34, 36 for last ones,  maybe a chance this year.
Merv KH7C