Topband: TX3A Sunday

N7KA at comcast.net N7KA at comcast.net
Sun Nov 8 18:34:48 PST 2009

Found them on 80M  about 130 5Z but lost an amp while calling them.  Switched to back-up amp. No QSO.   About 1315Z heard them say QSY to 160M.  They had nice signa l and called them.  After about 10 minutes they said QSY back to 80M.  No QSO.  1327Z worked them on 80M and told them FB sig on 160M.  Response was "very noisy on 160M".  Think they worked 2 JA stations .  My sunrise in Albuquerque was 1332Z.

OH well, I hope for  another day.  Need to get FK/C on 160 and 30M.

They are doing a great job even though I have not worked them on 160M yet.  Their performance, NOT MINE, determines their success.

Arne N7KA