Topband: Coax Loops

Markus Hansen mkve7ca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 21:16:42 PST 2009

I agree with Bob.  In noisy locations a coax loop or flag antenna can make a
big difference.  If you live in the country away from other humans and all
their electronic RFI generators then it is unlikley a coax loop will make
much difference compared to a transmitting antenna.

I have described my experiments with the coax loop and a rotatable diamond
shaped low noise directional receiving antenna on my web site for those who
are interested:

http://shelbrook.com/~ve7ca/Ant160.htm

Markus  VE7CA

--