Topband: Possible Zone 23 Expedition

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Thu Nov 19 09:15:30 PST 2009

Greetings Topband enthusiasts. . .

I received an email today from Peter, RX0AE inquiring about there would be interest in a possible DXpedition to Zone 23 with the focus on 160m.  I told him that I felt there was a significant need for Zone 23 in NA and elsewhere in the world.  I suggested that he consider a JT location as many needed that DXCC entity as well.  He is thinking about the November-December timeframe in 2010.  Peter said that this would be logistically challenging and that he did not want to move ahead with it if it was not worthwhile.  While I have assured him it would be, he asked me to gather input from others as well.

Please respond directly to me.  If you have thoughts and comments you feel would benefit being shared with the reflector, copy the reflector in your response to me.  I will summarize the comments and pass them on to Peter.

73 to all. . . Dave
W0FLS