Topband: FT5GA on 160

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 07:35:53 PDT 2009

There are going to be a lot of angry ops when the FT5GA logs are final...  They think they worked Glorioso but worked pirates and jammers, not the island...  I listened hard on 160 the night we had the big openings and did not hear them... I did hear a pirate on their announced frequency working some gullible folks... I did not bother calling him for a couple of reasons... He was a bit too strong for me to believe it, he was strongest on the wrong Beverage, and the jammers were not dancing all over his frequency...  This bunch is coordinating their jamming to some degree...
I do have the island  logged by them for 80 meters and I would like to add 160... The higher bands, I could care less...

denny / k8do zone 4