Topband: 160m in RTTY Contests

F8BPN f8bpn at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 27 15:20:45 PDT 2009

Hi All

>From my point of vue, I can stay away from the radio for 1 or 2 week ends
with out any problem if I don't want to take part in these contests.
I do operate RTTY sometimes too , but I prefer CW thousand times more, any
way I can leave the band for these who have fun in this mode during
contests, as long as it is not more than the two you were speaking about.

>How about above 1950 to 2000 in the next rtty contest as a test
 I think if 160 m is include in CQ WW RTTY or CQ WPX RTTY, you have to care
about every areas in the world where the acces to this band is limited. In
France we just have 1810 to 1850 kHz.

See you all on the band, and for sure during the CQ WW CW.

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
f8bpn at wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn