Topband: 160m in RTTY Contests

Tod - ID tod at k0to.us
Wed Oct 28 18:25:28 PDT 2009

 I would prefer that RTTY contesting not be initiated on 160m.

I think all of the cogent reasons for me having that preference have already
been expressed by others. My general feeling is that it will not appreciably
add to the RTTY contesting experience to have contesting on 160 and there
may be precedents set that would be very difficult to reverse should we find
that some of the concerns that have been expressed by other commenters are
realized.

Tod, KØTO