Topband: LZ1ANA QSLing

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 05:43:27 PDT 2009

I confirm every QSO via LoTW and eQSL and, although sometimes slow, via the Buro.

Once in a great while someone actually send me a SASE for a card or two :o)

I'm fast with the digital methods and slow by hand.

When I send out cards and IRCs or green stamps, I generally follow the QRZ directions. 160 folks are pretty good at getting cards back, can't say the same about 10M. There have been a few real ordeals after a large amount of cash was sent electronically, lesson learned. The DXpeditions are a different story and I generally try to support them either directly or via NCDXF contributions.

More than happy most of the time with digital confirmations...

USCA is the only difficult award to do digitally in the US as best I can tell and know a lot of EU folks are pursuing it.

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html