Topband: : 80m vertical

Thomas ac7a at cox.net
Mon Sep 7 23:37:24 PDT 2009

Ragnar,

You may be thinking if the Gladiator vertical antennas. They were produced by  R. Meyers Communications, in Phoenix, about 10 years ago. The gentleman who ran the company was a W1, but I don't recall his call sign. My Internet searches didn't produce any leads to technical information about the antennas.

Regards, Thomas - AC7A (Tucson)