Topband: FK8CP Needs Parts for his 160M station

GEORGE WALLNER gwallner at the-beach.net
Tue Sep 15 10:28:47 PDT 2009

>On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:25:56 -0400 (EDT)
>Bob, W3YY wrote:
> FK8CP Needs Parts
> ...posted at:
> http://www.w3yy.com/FK8CP.pdf
> Check it out.  I'm sure Remi would appreciate any help
>you can provide.

Bob and Topbanders,

I will be travelling to New Caledonia in October (as part
of the TX3A Chesterfield DXpedition), where I will be
meeting with Remi (FK8CP). I have some vacuum relays that
I was intending to take to him. I can also take any
filters and other items he is looking for if I receive
them before Ocober 5. See QRZ.com for my address.

George
AA7JV

PS: Remi has been of invaluable help to us in getting the
necessary paper-work for TX3A as well as helping with
other arrangements.