Topband: What kind of mast is good for inverted L?

Szegedy szegedy.zolilaci at t-online.hu
Mon Sep 21 11:58:12 PDT 2009

Dear Friends!

I like to make a inverted L for 160m band (18m vertical part and 22m horizontal part) on my houseroof.I live in a city.
My question:Which is the best mast to hold the vertical part of the antenna? I don t have a big antennamast on the roof.
I think of  http://www.spiderbeam.com/index.php?cat=c2_Fiberglass Poles.html    or

              http://www.spiderbeam.com/index.php?cat=c12_Aluminium Masts.html

                               Is this good for a permanent use(not only some weeks for dxpedition).Anybody use it for a time?Any idea?

                                                                 Thanks:Laszlo  HA5BZR