Topband: Top Band Openings

kd6nrp at earthlink.net kd6nrp at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 08:32:06 PDT 2010

Hi Dick:

I have a very modest (or should I say pathetic) 160-meter capability, but I have heard CW top band stations from Japan and the South Pacific.

It seems that the upcoming equinox in September might be a good time to look for VKs, ZLs, and the South Pacific.

I would be interested in setting up a 160 sked with anyone in those areas.

73

Brian, KD6NRP
Southern California