Topband: Flooded 75 ohm coax. Belden type number?

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at
Tue Aug 31 11:13:02 PDT 2010


Most people advice to use "flooded" type coax on the receiving antennas.

I downloaded the Belden (Hirschmann) catalogue to find what I need. It 
appears they have a lot of cables.

Can someone tell me what would be type numbers I should look for?


Henk Remijn PA5KT
email: pa5kt at

More information about the Topband mailing list