Topband: How much TopBanders in EU ?

Thomas Herrmann DL1AMQ at web.de
Thu Dec 9 01:10:30 PST 2010

Hello,
some days before, there was a diskussion with om Pai, VU2PAI about the number of active TopBanders in EU. Proposals were between 1k and 2k.
Please check Your (computer aided) log for individual EU calls on TopBand during last some years (3 ... 5) and give me (off list) the result; I will relay a more accurate number to Pai. By the way, he told us, in India there are 2 TopBanders active, VU2BGS and him, VU2PAI.
Thank You.
73 de Thomas, DL1AMQ