Topband: Delta RX antenna

Josep Torres ea6bf at ea6bf.com
Mon Jan 11 07:18:43 PST 2010

Hi all,

it's been a long time since my last post, but life sometimes deserves surprises not always as desired.
I follow anyway all the posts from thos group with great interest..!

The matter is that I would like to hear from people that has experinced with the Delta RX antenna (the one used at FO0AAA), because is a good candidate for me to build it. My EWE setup has been damaged and was expecting to try this antenna, or any other same type..

Thanks for any direct replay concerning to RX antennas,

Josep
EA6BF
www.ea6bf.com