Topband: Need Antenna Suggestion

Jo, YC0LOW yc0low at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:07:00 PST 2010

Hello all topbanders,

I have the possibility to use 100 ft (30+ meters) guyed tower in my new workplace for topband operation during the coming CQWW 160m Contest.

Its height is higher than my 160m TX antenna at my home QTH (only 18 meters, wire vertical).

I would like to obtain from you any suggestion of what would be the best antena type for this temporary purpose which is practical to build (easy to find the materials, locally) and it could handle a 1kW power output ( I have the linear amp).

I hope I could provide decent YC signal to many contesters in this improving topband condx.

Please, email me direct and thank you in advance.

73 de Jo, YC0LOW