Topband: Top Posting (more)

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Jan 20 08:49:45 PST 2010

I had one or two people ask what top posting was.  This can be found by
searching the list archives on "top posting".  W4ZV posted a message about
this here:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2005-08/msg00044.html

My recent posting was a simple reminder and the one or two people who decided
to chew me out about it are welcome to unsubscribe.  I don't censore messages
solely because of this (except in extreme cases).  There are times where I
am on the fence about a specific message (often when it is a response to a
specific question and the list is cc'd) and if there is also a bad case of
top posting - it is less likely to be approved.

Back to net.

YL2SM was 5X7 on SSB last night!!  Great conditions.

73 Tree