Topband: Fw: The 500 Foot Beverage

Wayne Rogers n1wr at chesapeake.net
Sun Jul 11 07:18:45 PDT 2010

It is possible to feed a beverage in the center.  See Micek's book.  If you
google "beverage antenna center fed" you will get a couple links that will
give you info on this approach.  I believe the two sections are fed so that
you are feeding the forward antenna from the rear, and the aft antenna from
the front.  I don't completely understand all of the theory, but the info in
Dallas Lankford's paper (from the google search) will get you on the right
track.

73 es GL, Wayne N1WR