Topband: Spam:****, Re: Shunt-fed tower vs. T-vertical

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 04:47:02 PDT 2010

What distance from the tower is a good rule of thumb for the cage wires?

Three is the minimum, would four be "better", as in easier to match, provide better isolation?

Pondering this for a 48' mast for 80M, as I don't think I have enough on top to make it useful on 160...

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html