Topband: wire on the ground antenna

Guy Olinger K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 29 10:25:53 PDT 2010

Given the mentioned, a "tee" shape, with the top of the tee used as a
pair of radials and fed at the junction , the antenna will perform as
a too-short bog, IF care is taken to isolate the feedline, and not
ground it near the wires.  Any transmit claim will be bogus.  Using
bare wires for the top of the tee, burying the top of the tee and
extending the leg of the tee to between 100 and 200 feet might work
fairly well with directivity off the leg of the tee away from the top.

What is the URL of the web page with these claims?

73, Guy.