Topband: Amphenol circular MIL connectors, 97-3106

D. S. Coleman cwforever2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:50:54 PDT 2010

Hello Tom,

The connectors that you are looking for are the venerable circular MIL
connectors that are available from Amphenol and other sources. They
are good connectors with many many variations, which leads to a little
frustration in finding exactly what you want.  In this case, I checked
online with Mouser using the 97-3106-A-28-21 part number and both
parts that you are looking for are listed.  FYI, their catalog page
1298 has some details.

The following URL may work to get you just where I just looked, unless
something changes in the meantime:

http://www.mouser.com/Interconnects/Circular-Connectors/Circular-MIL-Spec-Connectors/_/N-76q5c?Keyword=97-3106-A-28-21&FS=True

GL & 73,
Steve
AB4I

**************************************
> Hello,
>
> I am getting prepared to install a Harris RF-615 tuner at the base of my
> Inverted L antenna to get it working not only on 160m.
> I lack in those Amphenol 37 pin connectors to connect the control unit with
> the tuner box itself. They are called:
> 97-3106 A-28-21 P (male) and
> 97-3106 A-28-21 S (female)
>
> May be someone has them in the box, or an idea where to get them for a nice
> prize.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Tom, DJ5RE

<SNIP!!>