Topband: KH7C QSLs

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Tue May 4 04:16:49 PDT 2010

Thought I had better post a note that I am not able to answer QSL
requests for a short time,
I am currently in Houston Tx , my wife is getting treatment at
MD Anderson cancer center and we will be here at least another 30
days or more.
I know there are some QSL requests piling up at home and I
apologize I am not able to reply at this time.  I did not think we
would be gone this long and did not bring cards and logs with me
here.
I will QSL 100 percent as normal when I return to KH7 so please
be patient.  Thanks very much.   Aloha  73 Merv KH7C