Topband: Elevated Radials as a sub for the real thing?

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Wed Nov 3 23:42:25 PDT 2010

This issue will never get settled. There where measurements/tests done
over 10 years ago on this matter that did clearly show that 50-60
radials on the ground always was better then forexample 4 elevated.

However if you ONLY can put up lets say 4 radials, 4 elevated (as high
as possible)is better then 4 on the ground.

Since humans always are looking for short cuts and "the easy way out"
this issue will always persist, but as they say "there is no free lunch".

/Jim SM2EKM