Topband: Propagation

f6ira f6ira at sfr.fr
Tue Nov 23 09:40:17 PST 2010

Rick it is because propagation mechanism where not same as upper
frequencies HamCap can't apply this maths algorithms below 3 megahertz
band rules. Even sometime on 80 M band formulas doesn't work with enough
efficiency. For more information about top band propagation you can
refer to Bob Brown NM7M (SK) Carl K9LA free internet docs.
Gilles F6IRA