Topband: New ON4UN Book

Charles Moizeau w2sh at msn.com
Wed Nov 24 15:14:24 PST 2010

When the fourth edition of ON4UN's book came out I wondered how different it might be from its predecessor.  I listed how many pages were contained in each of a dozen or so chapters of the third edition that interested me.   I discovered that the fourth edition's page counts for those chapters differed not at all or very slightly from the third.  Therefore, I did not purchase it.

Hopefully the forthcoming fifth edition will be sufficiently different to warrant an upgrade.

73,

Charles, W2SH