Topband: Field Day...W1BB QSL

Mike & Coreen Smith ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Nov 25 14:42:41 PST 2010

WOw-that's a keeper Charles, !

I recall reading about him when I was just a kid...newly licensed. c-1978
It inspired me to try 160m mobile.....for a while. (did it for around 1
winter back in the mid 90's)
I could not get the image of the flower-pot loading coil on the trunk of his
car, out of my mind.

Gearing up to try it again someday.

RIP Stew.

Mike VE9AA