Topband: 160 wire yagi

Pete Parisetti hb9dsu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 00:49:04 PDT 2010

Top contest station IR4T in Modena, Italy, has a two element wire beam
suspended from a water tower at 210'. Performance, as I remember from 15
years ago, was astounding - once we managed to break the US pileup on
4U1UN...

The design was the work of Maurizio, I4JMY, who I believe reads this list.
You may want to contact him directly for more information.

73/DX

Pete