Topband: What are folks using for a T/R relay in the shack, to switch between beverage and xmit antennas?

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 15:09:50 PDT 2011

Hello Mark,

take a look at the DXPedition II by KD9SV
http://www.radio-ware.com/products/svdxii.htm

It´s a great tool, the main use is to connect RX antennas to a radio without
RX input.

Now that I have a radio with RX antenna possibility, I use it to switch
between up to 4 beverages.

I am very happy since I have this DXPII, and Gary KD9SV is very helpful
kd9sv at comcast.net, will answer you all what you need to know to be sure that
this is what you need or not.

73,
Jorge