Topband: ARRL 160 conditions

n8ie at woh.rr.com n8ie at woh.rr.com
Mon Dec 5 09:07:29 PST 2011

Well said Joe,
I enjoy the thrill and challenge of just working 160 much less getting my drawls in a wad over it. :-)
I don't have the real-estate to run Beverages, EWEs, or other such RX antennas. I have a 125' Inverted L, three radials, and a whole lot of enjoyment.

I hope contesting or hamming in general never leads me down that path where I can't just have fun with the hobby.

73
Dan, N8IE